It's time for a post, and I [strangely] have not taken any photos in the past week. So, I guess this one is for those who really want to know what we've been up to, and care enough to read about it! ;) How about a list format for today? Okay? Okay. Here we go...
-Mother's Day was nice. Weather was icky. None of our clothes matched each other, and Annah was bummed about not having a spring dress to wear to church and having to wear jeans, so we have no photo. We didn't want to fight the crowds and go out for lunch, so Jeremy picked up Qdoba at my request. Jeremy gave me an iPod Shuffle to try out, but we decided I would prefer an iPod Classic so he exchanged it. Then I had a major guilt attack about spending the money on it and returned it Monday morning. I feel like a big jerk. We spent the afternoon napping and watched the Wizard of Oz that evening. Nice and relaxing!
-Struggles with the whole preschool situation continue. It is very frustrating and sad.
-Yesterday was our 8th wedding anniversary. Our friends Dawn & Shannon offered to have the kids over to play with Addie & Reece for the evening, and we gratefully took them up on their offer. We stayed home--just the 2 of us! I made a big dinner, and we enjoyed our quiet time! I am so thankful for our marriage and the fact that we enjoy each other's company! I am blessed with a wonderful husband!
-Saturday, Jeremy and I started putting together the swingset my parents gave the kids for Christmas. We got the frame and the slide together, but are waiting for some nice weather to come back so we can finish it. It's big! And the kids are unbelievably excited for us to finish so they can play on their "playground!"
-I paid $53.00 to fill my tank with gas today. Ick. It wasn't even on 'E.'
No comments:
Post a Comment