This evening, we attended a funeral visitation for a friend we had gone to church with when we first moved here. We hadn't even known she was ill, and are so sad for her family. It was also a harsh reminder of how quickly time passes and how much we take life for granted.
Since today is our anniversary, we decided to go out for dinner while we were in town, and let the kids fend for themselves for supper! We had dinner at Chili's, then went next-door to Oberweiss for ice cream. It was the first time we've been in since it opened over a year ago.
We foolishly ordered 2 scoops each, and were so full we could barely walk out!
But maaaaaaaaannnnnn, was it goooood!!!!!!
When we got home, all 3 kids were singing together, practicing for Sylvia's and Caeden's auditions for the vocal jazz ensemble tomorrow! Music to our ears--and hearts!
It is amazing how quickly 19 years have passed. I'm sure I probably said the same thing last year about 18 years, but it is true. I don't know how we got here already, but I wouldn't want to walk through all the craziness of life with anyone else but Jeremy Lopshire! How blessed we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment