Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Surprise gift from Dad

This afternoon, I asked Jeremy to pick up some piano books for my students at the music store across the street from where he works.  I called and had them put the books aside so all he would have to do is walk in and ask for them in my name and pay for them.  He came home tonight and called me from the kitchen into the front room.  He gave me the books, then told me to look at them.  When I took them out of the bag, 3 guitar picks fell out.  I knew something was up, because Caeden doesn't use picks for his classical guitar.  Before I could assume what was happening, Jeremy carried an accoustic guitar and an amp into the room.  Then we called Caeden in...

VIDEO:



Needless to say, he is pleasantly shocked.

It was really fun for me to watch Jeremy watch Caeden check out the guitar and amp.
He was so excited to give Caeden this gift completely out of the blue.
Happy early birthday, Caeden!  

He was still playing a couple hours later when the girls got home from marching band.  

No comments:

Post a Comment