We are continuing to clean and sort E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G in the girls' room and closets. I really have no idea how they have fit so much stuff in there!!! We have filled the back porch with bags of trash, the hallway with bins of keepsakes for the attic, and the den with items for donation.
Here are a few of the treasures we have come across that we have let go...
Sylvia's doodles...
This huge mural poster Annah made in Art 1
Another of Annah's large art posters
Sorting...
Caeden helped run a couple bags of trash downstairs for us.
Everything from the furniture to the floor is getting cleaned with the Shop-Vac and Magic Eraser sponges. We also cut the carpet that was in the girls' room in half and put half in their closet that didn't have carpet.
I think the girls are going to like having a lot less stuff in their room--and more room for relaxing!
No comments:
Post a Comment