Friday, December 29, 2017

Pals and Monical's


My friend Megan and I walk at the village community center as many weekday mornings as we can.  Sometimes it's a few times per week; sometimes it's once in 3 weeks.  Today, she brought her boys over to play LEGO Dimensions with Caeden.  

After our walk, Annah and Caeden and I went to Gibson City to the DMV.  I needed to renew the sticker for our license plate. Since Sylvia was with Jeremy at a 2-day wrestling tournament in Danville, I thought the 3 of us should have lunch at Monical's.



Someone was trying to dance in the booth.  Never a dull moment with this kid.

When we left Monical's it was beginning to snow.  It snowed the rest of the day, and we have several more inches of snow now.  Caeden's afternoon wrestling practice was canceled, and I decided to cancel all my lessons for tomorrow morning.  It is very wintery here now!

No comments:

Post a Comment