Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Today, we learned this great news!  Annah is so excited, and we are happy for her too!


I'm doing a 7-week Beth Moore Bible study on the book of James in a Facebook group.  It is a nice way to work at our own pace, and I'm really liking it.  This point really made me think:


This evening, Caeden had wrestling practice until 5:15 and call for his concert was at 5:30.  I took him his concert black dress clothes and a sandwich to help him get ready quickly in between!

I watched a little bit of Jeremy leading the high school practice while waiting for Caeden to change clothes. I love that he gets to be part of something he loves so much.  It is not easy, and he makes a lot of sacrifices to coach, but I am so proud of him for doing it.






No comments:

Post a Comment