The girls came home for lunch yesterday after their last final exams. They were so relieved to be done with the semester, and we are so proud of them for continuing their tradition of all A's.
I made broccoli soup for lunch with lots of mushrooms, and we enjoyed it and our time together so much.
They spent some time playing through a new Christmas duet book, and I loved having my own concert. They are playing so beautifully these days!
We picked Caeden up from school at 3:00 and went to Lexington for haircuts!
Sylvia's hair was sooooo long.
She wanted to make a donation in honor of Daelin, a 4th grader at Ridgeview who is fighting a brain tumor and going through chemotherapy, so we will be sending 9-inches to Pantene Beautiful Lengths!
I knew Annah wanted to get an asymmetrical cut, but I didn't realize it would be so short in the back!
Beauties!
Jeremy took the kids to town this morning to do Christmas shopping, and after I was done teaching and we had lunch we all went to town again.
We saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi, had supper at Olive Garden, and went to Barnes and Noble. It was such a lovely afternoon together. I love spending time with my family!

No comments:
Post a Comment