Saturday, September 2, 2017

Car shopping and hoco stuff shopping

Today, Jeremy took Annah and Caeden to go car shopping.  They looked at a lot of cars, but didn't drive any.

After I was done teaching lessons this morning, Sylvia and I went to town too.  We had lunch at her choice--Panda Express--then we went shopping for a homecoming dress and shoes.  We decided to check Von Maur first, and went into the dressing room with about 7 dresses.  She loved the first one she tried on, and that ended up being the one.  

The shoes were not so easy.  We had a pair held at Von Maur, went to DSW...

She tried on a couple pairs she liked, but this little voice in my head just kept saying, "3 months of knee therapy..." while I remembered what she was going through a year ago.


We looked at Bergner's, but we were both getting tired.  At one point she reached the "I don't like ANY of these!" phase, and I told her if she didn't hurry up and choose she would be going to the dance barefoot.

I don't even remember the name of the store we went to next, but she found "the ones."


No comments:

Post a Comment