Sunday, March 19, 2017

The kind of chicken that goes bawk-bawk

Annah drove her siblings and me all the way to Krampa's and Gram's today! It's not really funny, but anytime we arrive somewhere with her driving, she thinks she is successful if, "We didn't die." I would like her to set her goals a bit higher.  She did a good job getting us there.

Happy passengers...

We stopped for a Culver's break in Wabash, IN,
and really enjoyed the sign behind the booth where we sat.


I love these goofs.



 On the road again...


 Successfully arrived at Krampa's and Gram's!

We got right to playing with the cousins...in capes!

The boys, playing some kind of game on Caeden's iPod...


Playing a coloring game on Sylvia's iPod...

I made baked fajitas for supper.  

The best conversation of the evening was with Bryce.  It went like this:
Travis: Bryce, eat some of your chicken.
Bryce: I don't know what on my plate is chicken.
Me: This is the chicken.
Bryce: Is it the kind that goes, "Bawk-bawk?!?"
Me: Yep, it's the same kind!
Bryce: Did you cut its face off?!?!
Me: Well...........I didn't, but I guess someone did!

Oh my goodness, I am going to be laughing about that one for months!  Love that silly kid so much!  Hahahahahah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment