I got a text from Mr. R today while Caeden was in music class, and it said, "I think I broke Caeden!" and included this photo:
Mr. R is known to wield some sarcasm once in a while, and apparently told Caeden never to talk to him again. Caeden decided to take the challenge and didn't speak for the entire class period. Mr. R said he just sat with laser-like focus. I guess he can do it! ;)
Caeden's last summer buzz had grown out to an almost "goofy" stage, so I took him to Great Clips tonight. The stylist was SO kind, even while Caeden lamented and complained about how much he dreads and hates having his hair cut the whole time she cut his hair! She asked him why, and took a couple extra minutes to spike his hair up with some awesome purple hair glue, and he quickly changed his tune.
Rock Star!
No comments:
Post a Comment