Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday

It was a "Wonderful Wednesday" in Lopshireland today.

Sylvia made this No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake with a toasted coconut crust this morning.  It's incredibly yummy, but it didn't set up.  I'm thinking her can of condensed milk may have been larger than usual.  The recipe just said "one can," so next time we try it we will use less and see what happens.

The girls and I are doing piano lessons this summer.  I love it.

In June, my Mom was in a car accident that totaled her Murano.  We are incredibly grateful that God saved her life with airbags and her seatbelt!!!!  Jeremy helped find another Murano for her in Peoria, and today met Mom and Dad in Lafayette to deliver it to them.  We had a great meal at Olive Garden and enjoyed seeing them, even for just a short time.

Checking out the new ride...

See-you-soon hugs...

Ready to go!

Another beautiful day full of blessings.  Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment