Thursday, July 23, 2015

Things around us this week


Addie came for a lesson on Wednesday, and had pity on Annah and her ouch mouth.  Had to get a picture of them and their shiny smiles. I'm so glad they will be in high school together this year.


Annah had her first lesson with her new violin teacher, Sharon, today!  She really enjoyed her lesson, and I think she is going to love learning from Sharon and working with her!

Just outside Sharon's house is a neat little triangle park with an old pavilion.

Caeden, Sylvia, and I sat outside in it during part of Annah's lesson.


This evening, while the guys were at wrestling camp, the girls and I made some yummy summer salsa!  It's a little different than how I usually make it, but so good!

We also played a few games of Topple.


No comments:

Post a Comment