Jeremy's family had a nice party today to celebrate his grandma's 99th birthday this coming week.
Many people who love Grandma Betty came to celebrate with her on this very hot day.
Cousin Danielle was there, and we got to meet her husband Brock.
Jill was there! We ran into each other quickly at the zoo yesterday, and she didn't see me at first, but recognized the girls from seeing their pictures on Facebook. I haven't seen her since high school, I don't think. Such a sweet lady!
The kids were loving the bounce house!
He didn't drink it, but Caeden thought it was cool to see a Coke can for his "Sis."
The birthday girl enjoyed looking through her cards.
Betty doesn't like her picture taken, but when I take one selfie-style she just thinks she is looking at a picture.
Caeden and Great Grandma
Photo and hugs with Grandma before we left...
Happy, happy 99th birthday, Great Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment