Thursday, November 27, 2014

Many Brave Hearts

My dad has always sung the song "Asleep In The Deep" around the house to show his low voice.  He used to sing it to me and Travis when we were little, and now he's taught it to Bryce and Grayson.  

Here's a very old recording of the song I found on YouTube when putting together this blog post.  
I thought my dad and Bryce and Grayson would like to hear it!


Here's a video of some clips from this evening when we were relaxing after eating all that turkey.  Grayson sings the song, and I caught a little of Bryce singing it (pirate style!) too.  And Tessa said some of her lines from her upcoming church Christmas program for us.

Caeden was goofing around combing his hair back and unbuttoning his pj shirt and strutting around.

Bryce was making faces at himself on my phone.





No comments:

Post a Comment