Thursday, November 27, 2014

Crabill Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving...

Our first Thanksgiving gathering was with the Crabill family.  There were "only" about 75 of us together today, and it was lovely.

Everyone is happy when Grandma arrives.



We did get the whole group together at one end of the gym for a picture before we ate.  I was next to Grandma during the picture, and when I asked her how she was doing, she looked around at all the family and said, "This makes me so happy!"  I agree, Grandma.





After everyone finished eating, we had a small baby shower for my cousin Tracy.  She is due in February.

When there are 75+ people, it's tough to get around and talk with every one of them.  It was so nice to see everyone and at least smile, hug, and see that they're doing well though.  Lots of blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment