Friday, November 28, 2014

Crochet and Slouchy Beanies

I've been doing some crocheting recently, trying to sell a few items to earn a little extra cash for Christmas. Sylvia has kindly modeled the items so I could post pictures to Facebook to sell things.

For this little cowl, I had fun trying a ladder stitch with some yellow vintage yarns that were my grandma's.


I love the look of broomstick lace, but it is kind of awkward and time consuming to do, so I usually stick to smaller projects for this stitch.  This apricot cuff bracelet is made with bamboo yarn that is really silky soft.


I sold this purple slouchy beanie right away and was asked to make more.


Just having fun trying out new things...
This is a chain necklace scarf made with cotton yarn.


I used the same cotton yarn to make this 5-strand braided cowl.



More slouchy beanies...






Tessa wanted to take some silly selfies with me.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment