Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday, phones, funny faces, flowers, and friends

I enjoyed a quiet day at home today, trying to do some cleaning and organizing.  As I pulled a box out from under the desk in the den, I found all my old cell phones!  (Yes, I know, I need to donate them to people who can use them.  I have two envelopes in the box with them for just that purpose.)  I just thought it was funny to see them all lined up with my current phone.  (And even that [an iPhone 4s] is considered "outdated.")  Each one of them seemed super cool at the time. 


SOMEone used my phone to call Daddy and ask him to get Little Caesar's pizza, and I found these on my phone after...


The Japanese Cherry Tree bloomed in our south side yard today.  Many times we've taken Annah's picture with this tree.  ( - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2012 - )


Sylvia's sweet friend Isabella is here for a sleepover tonight.  They are even cute with mustaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment