Friday, December 28, 2012

Relaxing

Oh, we are enjoying the break at home.  Jeremy had to go back to work the day after Christmas, but the kids and I are loving being home with nowhere to go!!

Sylvia says her pop beads are her favorite Christmas present.  She has already made many bracelets and necklaces of different patterns from them.  

Annah is loving her voice-activated Bluetooth headphones.  
(And Sylvia appreciates them at night because Annah likes to fall asleep to music and Sylvia doesn't.)

We are playing lots and lots of games together, and watching lots of movies.

In the past couple days we watched all 3 DVD's the kids received for Christmas--Mars Needs Moms, The Lorax, and Legend of the Guardians--Owls of Gahoole.  There's also been instrument practicing, book reading, Barbie playing, lots of Lego building...and I taught the girls the way to make knotted friendship bracelets from floss.

I LOVE having the kids off school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment