Poor Sylvie was sick, sick today! She's been having trouble with her asthma, but today was all stuffy-nosed, and nebulizer treatments weren't helping get the cough under control. She also has had a headache for a few days, and a fever today too. I kept her home from school and took her to the doctor. He put her on an oral steroid in addition to writing new prescriptions for inhalers and albuterol nebulizer treatments, and she'll go back on Singulair after the oral steroid is done. Poor girl! On top of all that, she got sick to her tummy too! I think it must be the real, honest-to-goodness actual flu. She is not feeling well at all.
Annah and I went to the Saybrook Christian Church this evening to watch their Christmas musical. We went to support our dear Addie, but enjoyed seeing many folks we know and love performing. It was a wonderful musical, and such a huge blessing to see kids from age 3 to age 16 having an absolute blast praising the Lord and proclaiming the love of Jesus! Awesome!!

No comments:
Post a Comment