Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December!

What a way to kick off December!  We borrowed our friend Shannon's truck today and went to Growing Grounds to pick out a lovely live Christmas tree!  Oh, it smells so lovely when you walk in the greenhouse there!  Pine!!


We found the perfect Fraser Fir in just a few minutes, then these yahoos  put on their best smiles while I tried to get a picture...

Me and Sylvie


Serioulsy, someone always has to be goofing around when I point a camera at them...  :)

We thought about trying to get the tree home this way...
Okay, we didn't really, but it did make me laugh!


Yesterday, I put lights up around the windows in the kids' rooms.  They were excited, to say the least--especially Caeden, because he hadn't had them in his room before.  He was so happy to fall asleep with them on tonight...


"And so, this Christmas season 
may our hearts with gladness glow, 
As we read the blessed story 
That took place so long ago."
--Alpha L. Buntain ("The First Christmas")

No comments:

Post a Comment