Jeremy is working today, although it is Christmas Eve. We are bummed not to have him home with the rest of us, but so grateful to him for working so hard. I'm actually doing quite a bit of church work today myself, so that I have it done until about Thursday.
The kids are playing, playing, playing around the house today. So far, it's been Mouse Trap, Trouble, Candyland, iPad, iPod, Legos, LPS, Barbies, Flingsmash on Wii...
They even had DDR going on the Wii...lots of fun and laughing around the house today!
This evening we watched Polar Express.
We had a late night Christmas Eve service at church, so all the kids wore their pj's.
It was a beautiful candlelight service. The girls blessed us with their duet of What Child Is This?
We were reminded about how Jesus is the light and hope of the world, and that
"In His name the nations will put their hope." - Matthew 12:21
I am so thankful for our Emmanuel, God with us, and the peace and hope that comes only from relationship with Him! Glory to God!




No comments:
Post a Comment