We have a beautiful Fraser fir tree again this year, and it smells so lovely too! I turn the lights on as soon as I come downstairs in the morning and leave them on every moment we're home and awake. We all enjoy the glow and glitter of the tree in our living room.
In my college days, I used to collect angels. The other day I opened a box and found all of these. I decided to put them out for Christmas. Even though the one playing the violin (back left corner) is holding the violin and bow wrong and it drives the girls crazy, Sylvia calls this little group our angel choir and loves that they're together in our music room.
Sylvia received two snowman candles from the church white elephant gift exchange, and we put them with our Santa mugs.
I received a box of ornaments in the gift exchange, and put them in a crystal bowl on our kitchen table.
_____________________
"Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows."
- James 1:17





No comments:
Post a Comment