Some reactiosn to our pregnancy have been kind of funny. They feel the need to warn me that I am not going to have an "easy baby" like Annah this time. I do realize that all babies are not as even tempered as she was as an infant. She slept through the night at 3 1/2 weeks old, nursed like a champ, never cried, ate whatever we gave her the first time she tried it...etcetera.
I am fully aware that this child may cry incessantly, not sleep much, not take to nursing, and be a general all-around challenge. But, I am also sure that it would not make me love the child any less! I am prepared to lose some sleep, and get a little frustrated. Isn't that all part of being a mommy?! You do whatever it takes to comfort your child. I know each child is different, and I look forward to getting to know the unique qualities of this child too.
No comments:
Post a Comment