Oh yeah, my belly is "pooching" already. I think it's already as big as I was at about 4 or 5 months when I was pregnant with Annah. I guess there is still some flab there that I never really lost though. ;-/ I don't know if I look pregnant to other people yet, but I can tell myself now.
--------------
Annah has been loving summertime, celebrating the 4th of July and good times at home.

Annah loves to watch Daddy mowing. Now she can help!
Annah's very favorite vegetable is OKRA!! Note the peanut butter on one cheek and jelly on the other. She even eats okra after a PBJ!
--------------
Annah has been loving summertime, celebrating the 4th of July and good times at home.

Annah loves to watch Daddy mowing. Now she can help!
Annah's very favorite vegetable is OKRA!! Note the peanut butter on one cheek and jelly on the other. She even eats okra after a PBJ!







No comments:
Post a Comment