Well, the new is out! I put the pregnancy announcement up on our Family Website, and sent e-mails to most everyone in my address book this afternoon. It is so nice to share the news with people we love. I think I may share this link with some of my closest friends and relatives. Not that anyone will really be all that interested in reading it, but... I just feel like keeping a record of this time in my life because I wish I had when I was pregnant with Annah. And, it's so much quicker to type than write by hand. And, I don't have a book to carry around and lose when I put it all online. Ahh, I love the internet. Anyway...
Wendy called tonight as soon as she got my e-mail. She said she was shaking she was so excited. It makes me feel so loved to know that others are excited for us too. She is the best.
I think I am beginning to think more about the tiny life inside me, now that I SAW the baby moving today. It really was so amazing!! With Annah, I think I was 12 or 14 weeks when I had the first ultrasound, so she actually looked like a baby then. This baby is so small it just looked like a little dot, but I could see the heart beating. I know that this is my child and a beautiful soul only from God above. What a miracle!! We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment