My appointment was mostly informational. The nurse asked about my medical history, briefly explained about some of the appointments I'll have, and gave me prescriptions for iron tablets and prenatal vitamins.
She did figure my due date: February 21, 2003!
It could be interesting getting from our house to the hospital at that time of year. The hospital is 45 minutes away (in good weather!), but living so far out of town, it is hard to say what the roads will be like if there's snow.
I am currently 6 weeks and 3 days along in the pregnancy. The first ultrasound probably won't be until 18-20 weeks. Something to look forward to though! :)
I am beginning to be able to tell more physical signs already...
My tummy is "bloated," sorta like really bad PMS, I am absolutely exhausted all the time, my face is very oily and breaking out, and my breasts are sore too. (Hey, this is my personal journal; I said at the beginning it would be personal and descriptive.) I have also been a little nauseous a couple mornings too. I think I should not drink milk on an empty stomach. The heat doesn't really help much either; it is in the high 90's these days. All in all though, I'm feeling pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment