Monday, July 22, 2002

Surprise!

Last Wednesday night I got one of the nicest surprises I've ever had! 

We didn't have dinner at church before the service, so Jeremy came home and we drove back in to church together. On the way in, we talked about how disappointing it was that we weren't able to get financing to buy the Aztek. Then we pulled in the church parking lot, and there was one sitting there. I said, "Somebody has a red Aztek here! I wonder if it's the one we test drove?!" Jeremy pointed out that it was from the same dealership. 

As we got out of the car, I said, "Wow, God must really be trying to teach us something," for someone at church to have just bought the very car we wanted and weren't able to get! I said, "Let's go in and see whose it is!" 

Then, the Aztek started beeping and the lights were flashing, and there was no one in the lot besides us. Jeremy reached in his pocket and pulled out a key, and said, "Why don't you go try this key in it?" !!! I couldn't believe he was serious! He had been working on buying it since Monday, and had managed not to tell me! 

 It is a very nice car, and has LOTS of room in it! Plenty of room for 2 carseats. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment