Quick random list update of what's been/is/will be going on w/ us...
-The girls had allergic reactions to mosquito bites they got while we were in Indiana. They both had swelling around where they were bitten. Annah's leg swelled up about twice it's normal size! Then a couple days later, they both were really sick. (We'll just say it was "stomach-related.") We were a bit afraid it was West Nile Virus, but the doctor said they were okay. We learned quite a bit about West Nile, and they got better.
-Now the girls stomachs are bothering them again. It must be flu or something this time. Ugh.
-I started 2 piano students last week. They are brothers, and I am going to their house to teach them. As they are friends from church, they allow me to bring the kids along if I need to! We're having lessons on Saturday mornings.
-Busy trying to clean and prepare for Caeden's birthday party this weekend!
-Caeden is starting to do better with potty training. If I get him to sit on the toilet, he will almost always go. Sometimes he'll go in on his own. He always says, "You go out of here. I don't need you!" and then he'll call me when he's done. He's not done well with underwear yet though.
-Annah is having fun with the children's Christmas musical at church. The show is great and really fun.
-Jeremy went to Indiana last weekend. Spent Friday doing yardwork, ripping down a shed, and doing stuff at his parents' house. He met a bunch of his State Farm friends from Ohio on Saturday and went to the Purdue vs. Ohio State football game in Lafayette. He still has no voice from cheering so much!
-I started helping with the preschool class on Sunday mornings. Haven't been in there in a while. Last week didn't go well (I ended up with 14 preschoolers all by myself! Not good.), but I am excited to be in with these kids again.
-more later...what's up with YOU???
1 comment:
I'm allergic to mosquito bites, too! I've never met anyone else who is. :) I swell up like mad. It's crazy. Every summer, all summer, I'm running around covered from head to toe and they STILL get me!
Post a Comment