Caeden is THREE years old today!!!
Sunday we had a birthday party for him, which was tons o' fun! Caeden chose a basketball theme for his party this year, which was easy to do (happy mommy) and cute. Caeden was so overwhelmed with excitement when he saw all the decorations and presents! I think he couldn't believe it was all for him! He kept saying, "Look at all these things!" and going around in circles like he couldn't take it all in at once! He said, "It's my birthday! I'm so happy!" and just grinned and jumped all over! He was definitely on sensory overload, as Grandpa said! We all enjoyed watching his excitement and happiness!
Blogger is giving me some troubles because of the settings I chose for this post, so I'm just going to record some basics here...
Gifts:
From Mommy & Daddy:
-Thomas the Tank Engine laptop
-hatching egg
-several Thomas books
-Thomas bucket
-Bible coloring book
-2 rev-up monster trucks
-PlayDoh
From Uncle Travis & Aunt Erin:
-shake-up Lightning McQueen and Mater cars
from G'pa & G'ma Mc:
-adjustable basketball hoop/stand w/ ball
-lots of clothes
-Thomas book
from G'pa G'ma L:
-nerf football
-flipover buggy
-sports jammies
-Halloween Mr. PotatoHead
-card & money
from Great G'ma D:
-card & money
from Great G'ma C:
-card & money












No comments:
Post a Comment