Okay, this is cracking me up! Just had to share this little fun laugh with everyone! Hey, if you read this blog, leave us some comment lovin'! We want to know you're out there...we hardly ever get comments...and this must definitely warrant some...!!!
Okay, so I have no pictures of just me. What's that about? All my pictures have my kids in them and the program keeps grabbing Zach's face. He's a match for Claire Danes, by the way. :)
3 comments:
this is great! I'm going to have to do some up for our family. Too fun!
Okay, so I have no pictures of just me. What's that about? All my pictures have my kids in them and the program keeps grabbing Zach's face. He's a match for Claire Danes, by the way. :)
These are great, Taryn! Julie's match was Heather Locklear! The collage site was loads of fun!
Post a Comment