Tuesday, December 31, 2002

You have a baby in your tummy!!


"A baby...One of the most beautiful miracles in life,
one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness  in your world today." 
  
 ~ Author Unknown
"~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



This morning I made a "To-Do Before Baby Comes" list.   I have a lot more to do than I realized, and much less time than it seems too!  

I did rearrange the baby's room, clear off the changing table, and move the cradle, swing, bouncy seat, and glider into the room today.  I like this arrangement a lot better.
  
     I think I am carrying this baby a lot lower than I carried Annah.   With her, I remember my ribs really being stretched because she was up under them so far.  At this point, this baby is not really under my ribs much at all.  My belly is very much poking out the biggest in the belly button area.  I just realized this difference today.
     

Yesterday morning I walked into Annah's room all dressed and ready for church in a new dress.  She looked at me with wide eyes and said, "You have a baby in your tummy!!"  I must have looked very large, because she said it like she had never noticed my belly before.  I had to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment