Monday, December 30, 2002

Breech Worries



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--
wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities"
- 
Eda LeShan
"~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



     Only (approximately) 9 weeks to go!!  Wow, that is scary and amazing!!  I can't believe we will be meeting our new little one so soon!  Wow!   Wow!  Wow!  

I think we have names picked out.  (We're not telling though!)  We thought we had them chosen a few weeks ago, then we went through the process again because I thought I didn't like the boy names and thought I had another girl name I liked.  But, now we've gone around again and chosen the same names, so I guess we really do like them! ;)  

Annah has been helping us decide too.  We ask her if she likes a name, and she repeats it if she likes it, or says, "No, not [name]." if she doesn't.  She likes the names we have picked out now, and is now convinced the baby is a boy.     

I am still worried about the baby being breech, and I can tell it hasn't turned yet because of where it kicks.  I know I shouldn't worry, but that is hard for me not to do.  I need to keep praying and completely substitute that for worry!  I'm trying!  It's just that I can't stand the thought of a C-section.   It scares me a lot!!  Hopefully this little one will just decide to do a big flip-flop and there won't be anything to worry about when the time comes.     

My cousin's baby, Cooper, has taken a huge turn for the better and surprised everyone.  Just as they were preparing to let him go, he got a lot stronger!  If he continues to do well, doctors say he will be a candidate for a stomach transplant.  He has a long road ahead of him, but God is truly at work in the situation, and we continue to pray for Cooper and the whole family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment