Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Glucose



     I had the standard 1-hour glucose test today.  Whoopee!   After I drank that yummy sugary drink and went and sat down for a while, I felt so exhausted I could barely move when I got up to walk a ways.  Of course, I totally forgot I was having this test today, and ate four cookies for breakfast.  Real good move there, Taryn!  I didn't have to be fasting, but that probably wasn't the wisest thing to eat--glucose test or not.  I bet I'll probably get to go do another of those lovely 3-hour tests.  Ugh.


     I didn't think I was going to see the doctor today, but I did.   It was the first time in quite a while, actually.  


The baby's heartrate was between 127-132.  Just makes me think BOY!  We'll have to wait and see though...


----------

  Yep, it's strep!  Jeremy actually went to the doctor on Sunday night, because he was feeling so terrible.  He was pretty sure it was strep throat, and he was right.  He is on antibiotics now, which are helping immensely, and he went back to work today. Annah and I are staying as far away from the germs as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment