Monday, December 23, 2002

Feeling It



     The way I am feeling is making me realize really how very close we are to having this baby!  

On Thursday night, we traveled to Indiana to see family for Christmas.  I stayed up talking to my mom until 1:00 AM our time, then got up 5 1/2 hours later.  All day Friday I had Braxton Hicks contractions--lots of them.  By supper time, they were  close together, and somewhat painful.  I probably between 15 and 20 during the 2 hours we were eating supper.  I was so physically exhausted and just aching and uncomfortable.  I took it easy on Friday and have been feeling better since.

In the past few weeks, we have learned several more of our friends and family members are expecting!  We are so excited for them all!  Our congratulations and prayers for:

Marci & Adam ~ expecting their 1st in July '03!
Brandy & Joe ~ expecting their 1st in August '03!
Wendy & Jim ~ expecting their 2nd in August '03!

     Today, I am also praying especially hard for my cousin Debby and all those around her.  She and her husband, Rusty, had a baby boy, Cooper Ross, last Wednesday the 18th.  Today he is having surgery to remove a yet unidentifiable mass in his abdomen which is pushing on some of his organs.  I can only begin to imagine how they are feeling, though I pray they are finding some comfort from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment