Saturday, December 7, 2002

Listen to Daddy



     I am realizing more each day how truly blessed I have been in pregnancy--with Annah, and also so far with this one.  When I talk to friends or read stories or watch shows on TV, I have learned a lot about women having truly difficult pregnancies.  I don't think pregnancy is necessarily easy for anyone, but I feel so fortunate that mine have not been particularly difficult.


     This baby moves SO much!  When I was pregnant with Annah I always said the baby was going to be  a soccer player or a dancer because she moved a lot.  But, I think this one may move even more!  I have found myself laughing several times this week just because the baby was moving so much it was very tickle-y!   One particularly neat time was when Jeremy was sitting somehow that his face was close to my tummy.  The baby was moving like crazy in response to his voice!  It was SO NEAT!! 
     Oh yeah, I noticed today that the Boy or Girl Poll has shifted more dramatically towards boy.  Any more opinions out there?


-------

Jeremy is sick.  Annah and I are trying to stay away from him, but it is hard to do--especially for Annah.  She wants to give him hugs and kisses!

     This afternoon, Annah was sitting on her plastic bike in the front room.  I went in and gave her a kiss, and Annah said, "Don't kiss me; I'm having a baby!"  I then looked closer at what Annah was doing and realized she was holding a wooden block on her tummy under her shirt--pretending it was a baby in her tummy! She has pretended about the baby often, but that was the first we had seen her put something under her shirt to pretend it was a baby.  She sure keeps us laughing. :)  It's neat that she's excited about the baby too.  She likes to lay her head on my tummy and snuggle the baby, or just rest her hand on it when sitting next to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment