My mom stayed last night, so today she hung out with us as we did our random daily activities.
Sylvia had a physical, and Mom, Annah, and Caeden waited in the car while I went in with Sylv. Dr. T was impressed that Sylvia does not have a phone, and also impressed that she has "abs of steel." She got some new meds to help with her asthma and allergies.
We went to Meijer to pick up a few things and waste a little time before Sylvia's cello lesson. As we were walking through the store, Caeden realized that Gram is now quite a bit shorter than he.
I'm sure the height difference will increase even more over the next few years.
After Sylvia's cello lesson, we took Mom to the Thai House! It is probably my favorite local restaurant, and I knew she likes Thai food.
Mom and Sylvia both ordered the pineapple fried rice. I always forget, but it comes served in half a pineapple when you eat in the restaurant! So beautiful and tasty!
Annah's spicy dish had huge noodles and shrimp and chicken. She liked it.
Annah also had a nice "fortune" in her sesame roll cookie.
It was so nice to have a day with Mom here!

No comments:
Post a Comment