It's been a pretty chill week around here so far.
On Monday, we went to the library. Caeden read 26 hours in the past week, so he was able to turn in his Summer Reading Program sheet for prizes and entries into the grand prize drawings.
We went back to the eye doctor on Tuesday for the fourth time this summer. Everyone's eyes are good. Contacts are working well, but we have to wait a while to order them, because $$$$$$$$.
During Sylvia's cello lesson on Tuesday, Caeden and Annah read in the car...
I participated in my first Crochet-A-Long this month, and finished the Cateline Cabled bag today. I even won a prize during the first week, and am looking forward to using the cake of mandala yarn I won. This bag was not easy to make, and I learned a lot during the process. The directions and tutorial were great, and I plan to make another in a different yarn using the things I learned making this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment