Annah drove us all the way to my parents' house again today. She did pretty well, though I think she is still a ways from being ready to get her license. She is too hesitant, and just needs to develop better defensive driving confidence.
We stopped in Gibson City to get gas, Oxford to go to the bathroom at the Valero gas station, and at Wendy's in Lafayette to eat a quick lunch. It was mid-afternoon when we arrived, and we were pretty tired. Why does riding in the car all day make you so tired?
Caeden made himself right at home. So funny that this is comfortable to him...
Less than half an hour after we arrived, Caeden was in the pool.
Awyeahhh, it's summertime now!
After a while, Krampa came inside from mowing lanes on the farm. We were happy to see him!
Gram had to leave to take Tessa to her softball game, and the girls and I left to go to Walmart. Caeden stayed with Krampa and watched some tv.
As we left, I told Dad that Caeden would be happy to discuss and argue any topic he liked, as he is a lot like me. And I am a lot like my dad.
Mom picked up pizza from Papa's Place for supper, and we all enjoyed that!
Annah loves getting to play the piano here!!!
She had tried on her swimsuit this morning at home before we left and realized it didn't fit. That was why we made the trip to Walmart. Her daddy actually suggested allowing her to get a bikini. I wore them when I was a teenager. She does look pretty cute.
Evening is an awesome time to swim in Krampa's pool, because he keeps it nice and warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment