Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Cousin Buddies

This morning began with a bit of a nail salon out on the porch. Bryce worked on his drawing while the girls painted their nails.

It was also a good day for bubbles!


















Raiding Pampa's strawberry patch!


This is what I got when I asked everybody to look at me...

...so I just told them to go ahead and make a silly face.

At some point, I probably knew that this existed, but I sure don't remember.  I sent a text to my cousin Wendy, who put it together, and she immediately emailed it to me! 

Annah and Tessa sang How Far I'll Go from Moana.




And there was swimming!




The twins have become very brave with swimming and jumping in the pool!  They were jumping in at the same time from oppsite sides of the pool, and one time when they met in the middle Grayson said, "That's partner power!" I thought it was so cute.

Twisty jump!









A little bit of careful 2-on-1 wrestling in the sunroom...


There were so many fun adventures today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment