Friday, June 19, 2015

Summer Randoms


It's been raining like crazy around here.  I don't even know how many inches have fallen this month, but there is standing water in all the fields and ditches.  We've not had any sunny days, and the temps have even been too cool for us to go to the park/pool.
Today, I had a staff meeting at church, and the kids went with me to watch Pastor Karin's kids.  After staff, we went to Meijer to get a couple grocery items, and some presents for Father's Day.  Couldn't resist the little package of what I call "crack pretzels" in the checkout aisle.  They are super yummy, but addicting.


Just noticed a couple pictures I didn't blog earlier this month...

I taught Caeden how to play Rack-O one day, and he beat me handily.

We took Pastor Celia out for lunch at the Thai House and shakes at Steak 'N' Shake on her birthday.  Caeden didn't want to take a selfie of the 3 of us squeezed in the backseat.  


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment