It's Father's Day! We tried to celebrate Jeremy today, but no matter how much we do, we couldn't possibly show him how much he means to us and how much we really love and appreciate him and all he does for us.
The kids gave him two cards before we left for church this morning--one sweet and one silly. Then they had a group hug.
The girls and I served in PoC K.I.D.S. this morning, and Jeremy was the foyer greeter/monitor. After tear-down, we decided to go to the pool!
These 4 stopped rolling their eyeballs at me for about 15 seconds so I could take this picture.
I love it. And I love them.
As we finished scarfing down our beach house burgers, Jeremy gave each of the kids a quarter to buy fish food. We all leaned over the fence and watched the fish swirl and swish.
Then we enjoyed a couple hours in the sun and pools. It was great!
When we got home, Jeremy spent a couple hours mowing. Not so fun, but he has been mowing every other day with all the rain we've been getting.
We sure do love that guy.
"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
- Joshua 24:15
No comments:
Post a Comment