My son is the king of excuses. It's a constant battle at home. So I'm sure he didn't blink an eye when he received this assignment at school to come up with excuses.
(He is pretty good at spelling when he tries, but clearly either hadn't learned how to spell 'excuses' yet, or just didn't take the time to do it properly.)
The quality and legibility of his handwriting is another thing we have battles about, so I will "translate" some of these excuses here.
- Oven exploded turkey everywhere.
- I was lost.
- I was buried alive and escaped.
- I was transformed into a superhero.
- I battled aliens all night.
- My dishwasher came alive and ate all my pens and pencils.
- I died and came back to life.
- I was captured by teddy bears.
- I had to dye my mom's hair 7 different colors.
- Superman came to my house and used my homework to defeat enemies.
- Dinosaur models came to life and grew.
- The air force bombed my house.
I gotta give him credit for creativity, at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment