This evening was the second annual Ridgeview Youth Wrestling Club banquet. It was fun to get together with the team families and celebrate!
It just makes me giggle how Nathan and Jeremy tease and talk smack with each other.
Mmm, good food! Sylvia made rhubarb goodie for us to share.
These girls had a lot of fun playing together all evening!
Coaches presentation, awards, and thank-you's...
Team photo
I took 20...tough to get these guys to be serious together!
After the banquet we helped clean up the facility, then ended up standing around chatting with Scott and Christie, and Chris and Trish for a couple/few hours while our kids ran around the yard in Cooksville playing, getting dirty, and having a grand old time.
We didn't get home until close to 10pm, I think. A lovely evening.
We didn't get home until close to 10pm, I think. A lovely evening.



No comments:
Post a Comment