Caeden and Sylvia played with Legos in Caeden's room this morning
Caeden played with Matchbox cars and Tonka trucks in the driveway this afternoon while I cleaned the inside of the car. We recently had to take apart the kids' swing set, and they were disappointed. Today, they raced the Matchbox cars down the old slide and had a grand old time.
I need to go to the grocery store, but when living half an hour from one, I don't just pop in and pick up a few items at a time. I usually shop every few weeks. So, this evening, when I looked in our refrigerator, I decided to get a little creative with what I had.
I sautéed some frozen shrimp in butter and garlic with yellow onions, added the green beans and sesame seeds, and then tossed in coated apple slices with lemon juice, ginger, and black pepper. The kids loved it so much they finished it off. It was pretty good for one of those throw-something-together recipes.



No comments:
Post a Comment