Thursday, May 22, 2014

1st Game

Caeden's first game of the baseball season was this evening.  They played at home, and it was a great game!  They even won, and were actually pretty surprised and excited about it!  It is basically the same group of boys that played together last year, and they are already playing better together and more confidently.  I think it should be a good season.

Here's Caeden at bat for the first time this season.  He got a single.

The 12U boys had a home game right after, and our buddy Reece plays on 12U so we stayed to watch part of it.  Caeden and his teammate Evan sat together for a bit of it.

I love how baseball allows us to get to know people in our community better.  I don't know what it is (maybe the fact that it's outside?), but it seems to be easier to do that than with some other sports the kids have played.  It's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment