Caeden has been having a bit of a rough time with some things over the past few months. He will say that nothing is bothering him, but he's showing outward physical evidence of some emotional stress. I took him to his pediatrician Monday, and he told Caeden there is absolutely nothing wrong with him and he's completely healthy. He told me that we just need to help Caeden relax.
We do tend to be very corrective of everything he does. He is a squirmy, rowdy little boy, and we just want him to behave. He's had some social tension with some kids at school. But, seeing his emotional stress represented in such physical way is tough on a momma's heart.
I remember 3rd grade was a tough year for me emotionally too, and for both of the girls as well. I'm not sure why that is, but it is rough. I just want to give him snuggles and help him to know that home is a safe place where he is loved, no matter what.


No comments:
Post a Comment