Saturday, March 8, 2014

Divide and conquer

Sometimes we have to "divide and conquer" to get everyone where they need to be, and today was one of those days.

I had committed to accompanying Ridgeview's high school musicians while they participated in Solo/Ensemble Contest today, and it turned out to be in Argenta-Oreana, which is a ways away.  We had a great day!!  All 9 of these kids performed very well, behaved well, and represented our school and community beautifully.  I was so proud of each of them, and glad to be part of helping them prepare and perform.

Meanwhile, Ridgeview was hosting a big 5th and 6th grade volleyball tournament.  Jeremy helped in concessions for a couple hours of the day, Caeden went to a friend's for part of the day, and Annah cheered on Sylvia and her team in FOUR games!  

All reports I received said that Sylvia played very well, as did her entire team.  They came in 2nd in the consolations.  Volleyball is now over for the season, and we are glad for all the progress she's had this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment