She asked me not to put this on Facebook, and I didn't. But, since she doesn't have an Internet presence yet, I'm hoping she'll forgive me in the future for posting it here. I just LOVE when my Sylvia whistles! Since she had braces, the little hole in her lips is on the side when she whistles, and I think it is super adorable!
------------------------
This evening I accompanied the RHS choir in their winter concert. It went well, especially since this was the first time all semester that all of them had sung together! The HS band and choir are dealing with a scheduling nightmare right now. The teachers basically rehearse one group of students during their regular 7th hour class time and another group of students during the 8th hour study hall time, and tonight the groups were combined for performance! It's nuts, and I hope they get it changed for the better next year! But, they had a good performance tonight. It was fun to be part.

No comments:
Post a Comment