We left earlier than we would have liked today, in order to get home in time to borrow Shannon's truck and get to Bloomington to pick out a Christmas tree.
When we walked into Growing Grounds (the lovely nursery and garden center we purchase our tree from every year), the gorgeous smell of dozens of rows of pine trees ushered us into that Christmas-y feeling quite nicely!
The actual task of choosing a tree is pretty quick and easy at Growing Grounds, because the trees are all incredibly beautiful. As we were checking them out, I started to try a family selfie on my phone and a nice lady who was choosing her tree asked if she could take our picture. I love when there are generous strangers who understand my crazy desire to have pictures of everything!
The tree looks bigger in our living room than it did in the big hall at the nursery. It's not quite the Griswold Family Christmas Tree though..."little full, lotta sap."
Caeden and Sylvia put all the little lights in Gram's ceramic tree in our music room, while Annah worked on decorating the kids' tree upstairs.
And since it's December 1, "No-Shave November" is over! Hallelujah!
I have a strong dislike for any facial hair, although I think my husband is handsome no matter what. Except that fuzzy mustache by itself is just creepy looking! It was only around for about 2 minutes in the removal process, thankfully.
I love my hubby, and his face! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment