On Saturday, we decided to do family portraits this morning. Jeremy and I were standing around as Dad prepared the camera and tested the light in the portrait place, so we were his "models." Uh, yeah. I believe he asked, "Do you want feet in the picture?" and I said, "No, no feet in the picture." This is our life, folks. Real life.
Me and my favorite man in the world, right here.
He still makes my heart go pitter-pat, and I am so infinitely blessed and honored to be his wife.
My favorite parents in the whole world, right here.
They have taught me so much, constantly supported and encouraged me in so many ways, and have always shown me love regardless of what I was giving back to them.
For now, I'm not going to post any of our "good" family photos, as I doubt we'll get around to taking another before Christmastime, and I may get around to sending cards this year. If so, I'll include a family portrait then. For now, here is more of our really real life...
We thought this would look cool, but it turned out that Caeden looks like a floating head...oops.
I should've stepped down one step...
Getting ready for the big family pic...Not sure what Caeden and Sylvia were so disgusted about. There were wasps flying out of the deck, which were sprayed with about an entire can of RAID, so maybe they were gagging at the smell of that. Or just being dramatic about something else.
I'm guessing my parents will choose a different one for their Christmas card , but it is my favorite of the group shots.
I feel so blessed to be part of this family, to have been raised by such wonderful parents, to be joined at the heart to each of these precious people. I love them all so very much.
The Girls
The Boys
Oh, cousins are so much fun!!!
Krampa/Pampaw and Gram/Mamaw with all 6 of their treasures = True Love
"But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him,
and his righteousness with their children's children."
- Psalm 103:17 NIV


















No comments:
Post a Comment